Student Resources
Undergraduate Student Resources

Jump to a Section

You may email with your question or to make an appointment to speak with an advisor in person. CS Undergraduate Advisor offices are in Tech L364.

Advising resources

We have many advising resources, which you can read about here:

  • How to get advice in CS for McCormick and Weinberg Students

    (Students – To access the document linked above, you will be directed to login to Northwestern Microsoft Office 365. At the prompt, enter your email address. You will be redirected to a page where you can login using your netid and password.)

Return to Top

Declaring or Changing a Major or Minor

To declare a major, or a minor or Dual Degree in computer science, email CS Advising to request an appointment.

Return to Top

Dual Degree

Return to Top


Return to Top


The following forms can be used by graduate and undergraduate students in the department.

Return to Top