Jump to a Section
- McCormick Offices and Services
- Marketing, Web, and Graphic Design Resources
- Information Technology
- Northwestern Faculty and Staff Resources
- Academic Resources for Faculty and Staff
- Northwestern’s Conflict of Interest Policy
View a full list of McCormick’s administrative offices and their functions, leadership, and staff.
The McCormick Office of Marketing and Communications provides resources for faculty and staff, including:
- Usage guidelines for the McCormick brand and graphic identity
- Templates for presentations and signage
- Web resources
- Requesting digital signage for the McCormick hallway monitors
- and more
The McCormick IT department provides resources including:
- McCormick computer labs
- PC Support
- Linux Support Services
- Web development Services
- MATLAB Support
- and more
Northwestern offers a range of resources for faculty and staff, including administrative services, teaching resources, campus resources, computing and technology, and professional and personal development.
The Office of the Registrar provides important academic information for all Northwestern faculty and staff including calendars, grading resources, advising, class resources, CTEC, reporting, and more.
View Northwestern’s Conflict of Interest policy and learn about the steps required for all McCormick employees.