Current Students
McCormick Education Center Building Access

If you are enrolled in a Master of Engineering Management class or involved with a MEM program and need to access the McCormick Education Center with your Wildcard, please follow these steps:

  1. Check to make sure you have a valid Wildcard and that it's not expired. If you need a new card, please contact the Wildcard Office.
  2. Once you have your Wildcard, email for building access.