Staff ResourcesHuman Resources
Browse the links and resources on this page for any human resources-related needs.
Jump to a Section
- Staff Policies and Forms
- Payroll and Hiring
- McCormick-Specific Forms
- Staff Awards and Committees
- For Managers
- Performance Evaluation Process
- Training Hub
- University Policies
- Human Resources Policies and Procedures Manual
- Staff Handbook
- Human Resources Forms
- Ethics and Compliance at Northwestern University
- Staff Conflict of Interest Policy
- University Benefits
- Policy and NetID and Network Privileges
- FASIS Self Service Current FASIS Users: FASIS Open Labs are available Wednesdays, 1:00p.m. - 4:30 p.m. in Rebecca Crown G593. No registration necessary.
- Kronos - Time Keeping and Leave Accruals Instructions
- I-9 Service Center (Section 2 Processor access form)
- NU Payroll Information and Payment Forms
- Information and Forms for New Hires
- Employee Tax Information (W-4, scholarships and fellowships, and more.)
- Electronic I-9s & E-Verify
- Temporary Staffing Center
- Guide to Hiring Temps and Work Studies
- Work Study Program Website
- NU Additional/Special Pay Request Forms
- Summer/Research Quarter Salary Forms
- Summer/Research Quarter Salary Policy
- Tips for Managing Payroll Suspense
- FASIS Journal and 90 Day Letter
- McCormick Advance Request for Additional Pay Guidelines
- McCormick Advance Request for Additional Pay Form
- McCormick Advance Request for Adjunct Appointment Guidelines
- McCormick Advance Request for Adjunct Appointment Form
- McCormick Appointment Processing Table
- Hiring Manager's Toolkit (on-boarding info)
- Information for New Employees
- NetID Automation Process
- Hiring and Termination Checklists
- McCormick Hiring Process Flowchart
Performance Excellence (PE) Review is the program for annual staff performance reviews. While it helps you accomplish your goals, it also encourages leaders and their teams to set priorities for what needs to be accomplished and how things need to be done. This results in greater workplace effectiveness, efficiency, and engagement.
All new staff are expected to set objectives using the Performance Excellence Annual Plan form within the first two months of work.
View the Northwestern-McCormick Staff Performance Excellence Process Guidelines
The McCormick Training Hub is a collaboration between all staff members of the school community to foster continuous learning, knowledge sharing and establishment of best practices in order to achieve exemplary performance and efficient and effective operations. The Training Hub leverages subject-matter experts within the school and broader university community.
The Training Hub provides content and resources to school staff such as:
- Information Sessions
- Training Modules/Boot Camps/Workshops
- Onboarding Checklists
- Archived Training Materials (Northwestern Box)
- Staff Committees
The Training Hub Wheel is a visual depiction of the collaboration and partnership for this strategic initiative.
Registration and instructions to access the Northwestern Box can be found here.
Ericka Wrencher is McCormick's dedicated NU HR Business Partner who is available to discuss most workplace concerns or point you in the right direction. Email Ericka