Due to the variations and complexities to the requirements for a bachelor of science degree at McCormick, there are numerous forms that may need to be completed.

All of these forms are available in the Academic Services Office in Tech L269. For your convenience, some of these forms are also downloadable in PDF format on this page.

Completed forms should be returned to the Academic Services Office. If you are away from campus and wish to return a completed form you may email it to McCAcadServices@northwestern.edu or mail it to:

McCormick Academic Services
2145 Sheridan Road, Tech L269
Evanston, IL 60208-3102
Fax: 847-491-5341

Please note: All current McCormick juniors should file a bachelor of science degree application with the Academic Services Office in Tech L269 by the end of the winter quarter.


Jump to a Section

Declaring / Changing Major / AdvisEr / Catalog Year

Return to Top


Return to Top

Transferring Credit from other Institutions

Return to Top


Return to Top

Area of Specialization / Technical Elective / Options

Note: These forms may vary according to which catalog year you are following. Make sure you complete the proper form.

Return to Top

Special Programs