MSIT offers both online and in-person information sessions. These sessions differ slightly in format so that you can choose the option that best meets your schedule and format preference. If no dates are listed, prospective students may call to connect with the MSIT program.
Information sessions generally include the following:
- An overview of the MSIT program, both full-time and part-time options
- Review of the reasons why the MSIT program is a good choice for IT professionals
- Criteria for acceptance
- What the program entails, overview of courses, and timeframes for completion
- Question and answer session with the co-director and associate director
- Food and drink reception with candidates
MSIT holds online information sessions throughout the year and the dates and times for these, as well as a link for registration, will be posted here as they are scheduled.
MSIT offers in-person information sessions on the Evanston campus and in downtown Chicago – they differ slightly in format.
MSIT hosts information sessions on the Evanston campus. These information sessions are unique because they allow prospective students to do the following:
- Attend an information session on a Saturday to accommodate a busy workweek schedule
- Join an MSIT class in session and observe what it is like to be an MSIT student
MSIT also hosts information sessions in downtown Chicago. These information sessions are unique because they allow prospective students to do the following:
- Attend an information session in the evening hours during the workweek
- Participate in a lively Q&A session led by MSIT current students and alumni