Overview / Advisory BoardsStudent Advisory Board
The MSIT Student Advisory Board (SAB) is a student organization devoted to bi-directional communication between the MSIT student body and the program’s staff and faculty. The SAB strengthens the relationship between students and the program by ensuring their thoughts, concerns, and opinions are represented.
The SAB achieves its goals by:
- Providing student feedback to MSIT staff and faculty.
- Informing MSIT staff of any problems or issues.
- Encouraging and supporting mentorship opportunities among first-year and second-year students.
- Offering suggestions for course development, speakers and special events.
- Marketing the MSIT program both within the University and to the external community.
- Participating in recruitment efforts.
- Organizing student social gatherings and networking opportunities.
- Planning graduation activities.