Jump to a Section
- New Faculty
- Facilities, Lab, and Space Requests
- University Policies and Procedures
- McCormick Policies and Procedures
- Annual Requirements
- Updating Your McCormick Faculty Directory Profile
- Northwestern’s new faculty guide
- Campus maps
- Housing information
- Customer Service Center
- Work/life balance
- McCormick's advising and registration calendar
- Instructor and adviser handbook
- Course administration
- Patent and Invention Policy (Innovation and New Ventures Office)
- Conflict of Interest Policy
- Office of the Provost Faculty Resources
- Office of the Provost Policy Statements
- Promotion and Tenure
- Office of Human Resources Policies and Procedures
- Northwestern University Policies
- Office of Faculty Affairs
- Faculty Leave Policy Note: You must be connected to the Northwestern Network to download this file. Connect to NUVPN if you are currently off campus.
- McCormick Policy on Extra Pay
- McCormick Guidelines for NIH Salary Cap
- McCormick Guidelines for Adjunct Appointments
- McCormick Recommendation Form for Adjunct Faculty
- Northwestern Faculty Handbook
- McCormick Instructor & Adviser Handbook
- Northwestern’s Guide for New Faculty
- Adjunct Lecturer & Faculty Appointment
- Guidelines for the Adjunct Appointment Process
- Guidelines for the Additional Pay Process
- Request for Additional Pay
Each fall, McCormick Faculty must update their information in the Annual Report system. Faculty login using their NetID and password.
Effort Reporting is required for exempt faculty and staff with sponsored funding or commitments.
To make changes to your McCormick faculty directory’s publications, research interests, or to upload a new CV, you may update the “Public Information” section of the Annual Report at any time during the year.
Please notify your department staff once you’ve made any changes in the Annual Report, so they know to republish your faculty profile pages.
Department staff can make updates to the other content on your McCormick or department directory profiles, including your contact information, photo, education, significant recognition, professional service, and website links.
Please see updating faculty profiles for more information about making changes to the online faculty directory.
Contact email@example.com with any questions.