McCormick School of Engineering, Northwestern University
McCormick Staff Strategy Steering Committee (MS3C)
Committee Mission Statement
The McCormick Staff Strategy Steering Committee participates, assists, and advises in decision-making processes affecting the staff's relationship with the larger McCormick community. Among the Committee's immediate and continuing concerns are:
- A better environment through participating in existing McCormick committees, and by suggesting ways to achieve efficiency and economy in operations;
- Other specific areas of concern which are brought to its attention by any individual within the community;
- Communicating interests to and from staff;
- Development and implementation of more efficient and effective personnel policies and practices relating to the staff;
- Improve staff-faculty relations;
- Suggest staff compensation and staff benefit concerns.
The MS3C is always on the lookout for new members. Send us an email and we will send you information on how you can get more involved.