Leadership / Leadership ProfilesBruce A. Lindvall
Assistant Dean for Graduate Studies
Bruce Lindvall is responsible for the management and growth of existing and future graduate degree programs at McCormick. He works closely with others to coordinate strategic planning, integrated brand marketing, and the student learning environment.
Before joining Northwestern, he worked at the College Board, the University of Kansas, and Purdue University. He has a BS in mathematics, an MS in guidance and counseling, and a PhD in educational administration, all from Purdue University.
If you are a prospective graduate student and would like to connect with Dean Lindvall in person, please review his travel schedule to see when he will attend an event near you.
- 2016 Mid-Michigan Symposium for Undergraduate Research Experiences: Michigan State University, July 27
- GEM Annual Conference: Miami Beach, Aug 3, 4, 5
- Big Ten Grad Expo: Purdue University, September 25 and 26
- Rose-Hulman Graduate Fair: Terre Haute, September 26
- Tau Beta Pi: San Diego, October 6 and 7
- Intro to Graduate Education at Northwestern (IGEN): Northwestern University, November 3 and 4