McCormick Tech Expo 2014
Thursday, January 23, 2014
4:30pm to 8:30pm
Hilton Orrington Hotel
1710 Orrington Ave.
Evanston, IL 60201
The Tech Expo career fair is an opportunity to recruit accomplished engineering and science students at the undergraduate and graduate levels for full-time, co-op, and internship positions. If your company is continuing its search for students for the upcoming Spring, Summer, or Fall quarters, participating in the Tech Expo will enable you to meet your hiring needs.
1. Create a Employer account in McCormickConnect
2. Wait for your account to be activated by an MCD adviser
3. Once your account is active follow instructions below for registering for McCormick Tech Expo and/or our free interview day: McCormick Interview Day (MID) the following day from 9-5.
1. Log in to McCormickConnect
2. Hover mouse over 'Career Events' on the toolbar and click on search
3. Leave all fields blank and click on search again
4. You should see McCormick Tech Expo and MID and can register for one or both.
Thank you for your interest in McCormick Tech ExpoFor additional information and recruiting opportunities, please contact:
Allison Berger, Manager Employer Relations
McCormick of Career Development
McCormick Interview Day (MID)
In addition to Tech Expo we offer a day of interviews the following day from 9a.m. - 5p.m. McCormick Interview Day (MID) is a great opportunity to interview McCormick students. To take part in this day of interviews is completely FREE OF CHARGE; simply follow the instructions above to register for this event. You do not need to participate in both events, but we hope you take advantage of these events being offered back to back to ease your recruiters travel time and costs.