- CAESAR - Link to CAESAR. In the 'My Academics' section, see you grades after exams, unofficial transcripts, and request official transcripts.
- Canvas - Link to the Northwestern Course Management System. See announcements, class assignments, notes, and grades of courses in which you are enrolled.
- Curriculum - Learn more about our curriculum.
- Registrar's Office - Link to the Registrar's Office. Reserve rooms, add or drop classes, order a transcript, and more.
- Student Accounts - Link to access your accounts. See and access your tuition and fees.
- Webmail - Link to the webmail system used at NU.
New Student Resources
- Building Access - For students needing WildCARD access to the McCormick Education Center.
- Financial Aid - The staff in Student Financial Services determine loan eligibility and process loans for students in McCormick School of Engineering and Applied Science's Professional Master's programs, including MSiA.
- First steps - Obtain your Wildcard and University internet access.
- Housing - Information about on-campus and off-campus housing options in Evanston.
- International Office - We collaborate with the International Office for everything necessary for our international students.
- NUIT - Need help with your computer? Contact NUIT and set up an appointment.
- Parking - Options to park on Northwestern's Evanston Campus.
- Professional Organizations - Students belong to many professional organizations.
- Shuttle Service - There are several shuttle services offered to students, including a free shuttle between the Chicago and Evanston campuses. Students must show their Wildcard to use the shuttle.
- SPAC - Northwestern's fitness center. Must have Wildcard for access.
- University Health Insurance - Establish University health insurance.