The Master of Science in Analytics admits only a small number of students each fall quarter. While this means that admission is highly selective, it also means we can give appropriate attention to those who are admitted. We are aiming to foster a collaborative atmosphere within the program and believe that a small cohort of exceptionally talented and strongly motivated students best enables us to achieve this.
The online application for Fall 2017 admission was open from September 1, 2016 – January 15, 2017. We are no longer accepting late application materials, and we will release all admissions decisions in mid-March.
The online application for Fall 2018 admission will open on September 1, 2017.
The following is a comprehensive list of all the admissions requirements:
- A minimum of 3.0 Grade Point Average on a 4.0 scale in undergraduate work
- Transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate education attempted
- $75 application fee payable in US funds
- Three letters of recommendation that attest to the candidate's work performance and management potential
- TOEFL or IELTS scores for international applicants who have not had English as their primary language of instruction
- Unofficial GMAT or GRE scores
- Candidate Video (optional)
HOW TO APPLY
Please use the following instructions to apply for the Master of Science in Analytics program:
- Request more information about the program
- Complete all aspects of the online application (open from September 1—January 15)
- Upload your unofficial GRE/GMAT test scores to your online application by downloading from your ETS or GMAT account.
- Upload unofficial TOEFL/IELTS scores if you are an international applicant where English was not your primary language of instruction during undergraduate or graduate study.
- Pay the $75 application fee. This may be done by credit card through the application payment system or by check drawn on a U.S. bank account and made payable to Northwestern University.
The 2018-19 admissions deadline is January 15, 2018. We do not evaluate applications on a rolling basis or offer an early application deadline. Our deadlines are consistent across all candidates. We do not have seperated deadlines for international candidates.
Submitting SUPPLEMENTARY MATERIALS
Supplementary materials can be uploaded to the online application system. They may also be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions on How to Apply
If you have any questions concerning our application requirements or process, please visit our frequently asked questions page.
Stay Up-to-Date on program information & Deadlines
Request more information about our program and you will automatically be entered into a communication stream that will update you on upcoming information sessions and developments in the program.