Forms & Documents

The forms and documents below are requested most often by undergraduate students in the Department of Computer Science in McCormick School of Engineering and Applied Science.

Undergraduate Degree

Declaring or Changing a Major or a Minor

To declare a major or a minor in computer science, email Melissa M Duong to request an appointment.

Dual Degree

Major and Minor Advising



The following forms can be used by graduate and undergraduate students in the department.