Faculty DirectoryChi-Haur Wu
Associate Professor of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
Contact2145 Sheridan Road
Evanston, IL 60208-3109
Email Chi-Haur Wu
Ph.D. Computer Engineering, Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN
M.S. Electrical Engineering, Virgina Tech, Blacksburg, VA
B.S. Electrical Engineering, National Taiwan University, Taipei City, Taiwan
1) Solar-powered (or battery-powered) electrical motor-driven vehicles.
2) Muscle compliant control for computer assisted surgical robot and rehabilitation robot.
3) Tele-manipulation and sensing control.
4) Human augmentation control for hoist and material handling applications.
5) Intelligent product assembly manufacturing
6) Electronic circuit design, sensor circuit design and control.
7) Interactive robotics for industrial, consumer, and recreational applications.
8) Damper control for active suspension, force absorbing, and vibration isolation.
- Carroll, T.; Carr, J.; Vakil, P.; Wu, C.; et al., “Intracranial 4D flow MRI: Toward individualized assessment of arteriovenous malformation hemodynamics and treatment-induced changes”, American Journal of Neuroradiology, (2013)
- Gyorfi, J. S.; Wu, C. H., “An efficient algorithm for placement sequence and feeder assignment problems with multiple placement-nozzles and independent link evaluation.”, Ieee Transactions on Systems Man and Cybernetics Part a-Systems and Humans, (2008)