Our comprehensive offering of student resources, as well as an array of University student services, helps relieve MSIT students of extra non-academic related pressures, allowing students more time to focus on their studies.
The MSIT program helps student by providing them assistance with:
- Registering you for your classes each quarter
- Acting as a liaison to University offices such as the registrar, student accounts, financial aid, IT support, and others
- Providing breakfast, lunch, and snacks on class days
- Offering online services through MSIT website such as job and resume posts, as well as student news
- Full access to Northwestern University’s premiere arts, culture, athletic, and academic offerings, including Career Services, University Library, Pick-Staiger Concert Hall, and the Henry Crown Sports Pavilion and Norris Aquatics Center.