Current Student & Alumni Resources
NEW STUDENT RESOURCES
- First steps - Obtain your Northwestern student ID (WildCARD).
- University Health Insurance - Establish University health insurance or verify a waiver. Northwestern health insurance is required for all students unless their current insurance qualifies for a waiver.
- Housing - Information about on-campus and off-campus housing options in Evanston.
- Shuttle Service - There are several shuttle services offered to students, including a free shuttle between the Chicago and Evanston campuses. Students must show their Wildcard to use the shuttle.
- Parking - Options to park on Northwestern's Evanston Campus.
- NUIT - Need help with your computer? Contact NUIT and set up an appointment.
- Henry Crown Sports Pavilion - Northwestern's fitness center. Must have Wildcard for access.
- Financial Aid - The staff in Student Financial Services determine loan eligibility and process loans for students in McCormick School of Engineering and Applied Science's Professional Master's programs, including MSIT.
- International Office - We collaborate with the International Office for everything necessary for our international students.
- Canvas - Link to the Northwestern Course Management System. See announcements, class assignments, notes, and grades of courses in which you are enrolled.
- CAESAR - Link to CAESAR. In the 'My Academics' section, see your grades after exams, unofficial transcripts, and request official transcripts.
- Webmail - Link to the webmail system used at NU.
- The Writing Place - Link to Northwestern's center for peer writing consultations.
- Office of the Registrar - Link to the Registrar's Office. Reserve rooms, add or drop classes, order a transcript, and more.
- Student Financial Services - Link to access your accounts. See and access your tuition and fees.
- Off-Campus Life - Link to a compilation of information about living off-campus and the resources available to students.
- Student Organizations- Link to the directory of Northwestern student organizations.
- Kellogg Consulting Club - Link to the Kellog Consulting Club housed in the Northwestern Kellogg School of Management.
- As an on-going alumni benefit, all MSIT alumni are invited to audit current MSIT classes for free, to refresh their knowledge or to learn about a new topic. To take advantage of this valuable MSIT alumni audit opportunity please contact the MSIT associate director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Northwestern Alumni Association (NAA): The Northwestern Alumni Association invites all members of the Northwestern family—alumni, current students, parents, and friends—to connect with the University’s alumni community.
- Engineering Career Development (ECD): For the 6 months following graduation, alumni have access to ECD staff and the ECD online job board, McCormickConnect. After this period, alumni continue to have access to ECD staff.
- Northwestern Career Advancement: After graduation, MSIT alumni continue to have access to the NCA online job board, CareerCat.
- Recruit at Northwestern - Learn more about the several ways to post employment opportunities at Northwestern through NCA and ECD.
- Office of the Registrar - Link to the Registrar's Office. Order a transcript, request a replacement diploma, and more.
- MSIT Alumni: Learn more about how to stay connected with MSIT.