Applications Invited for Faculty Positions: Multiple Ranks
The IEMS Department at Northwestern University is pleased to announce two faculty positions at the assistant or associate level as well as visiting professor of instruction positions, all to begin September, 2017. The search is broad, with a preference in the areas of computational statistics and production, logistics and healthcare for assistant or associate faculty candidates.
Production, Logistics and/or Healthcare
Visiting Professor of Instruction
How to Apply
To apply for one of these positions, please click on the appropriate link above.
Please note: Have all material prepared before beginning the application process, as you cannot edit the application form once it has been submitted.
- Cover letter
- Curriculum vitae detailing educational background, research and work experience
- Research paper (Required for Assistant Professor level)
- Statement of teaching philosophy (Required for Visiting Professor of Instruction level)
- Statement of purpose (Required for Visiting Professor of Instruction level)
- Statement of current and future research program (Required for Assistant Professor level)
- Teaching evaluations for the last four years (Required for Visiting Professor of Instruction level)
- Contact information for references. Three references are required, up to five references will be accepted.
Your references will be contacted directly by the online system to submit their letters and you will be notified as letters are received. For applicants at the assistant professor level, we encourage you to have reference letters submitted by November 1, 2016. We will continue to review applications until the position is filled.
For questions regarding the assistant or associate faculty positions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (847) 491-3576.
For questions regarding the visiting professor of instruction positions, please contact us at email@example.com or (847) 491-3576.