AlumniStudent & Alumni Mentorship Program
Launched in 2015, the Student & Alumni Mentorship Program connects current IEMS undergraduate and graduate students to alumni of the department. Students are able to discuss career questions directly with alumni in their fields of interest. Alumni are able to give back to the department and help guide students through a significant time of professional decisions.
- To sign up as a mentor, please click here to fill in a brief form.
- To sign up as a student mentee, please click here.
Please read the following mentorship guidelines:
- IEMS students will be provided a list of participating alumni
- Students will indicate which alumnus they are interested in speaking to
- If there is a match, we will provide the student with your email address for them to reach out
- If multiple students indicate interest in speaking with you, we will let you know and defer to you on how many you want to engage with
- Please be timely in your email response back to your mentee
- Have at least 1 phone call (or coffee meeting) with your mentee
- Be respectful in any follow ups that develop
- If the mentee isn't responsive or there is any issue, contact Jill Wilson
If you have any questions about the mentorship program, please email Jill Wilson to be connected with the Mentorship Program chairs of the IEMS Board.