IN AN EMERGENCY
In the event of an emergency, the biomedical engineering department's rally point is the North Garage, SPAC entrance lobby.
See the Safety and Emergency Information for more information.
Fire, Police, and Ambulance
Hazardous Materials Response
- Visit McCormick's Emergency Response Information page for important details.
- Learn about the Technological Institute's alarm system.
- Search and review the Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS).
- All lab workers must be registered in the ISIS system.
- Visit the Office of Research Safety (ORS) page for more details.
For the University policies on safety, visit the Office of Research Safety website or call 847-491-5581.