Department ResourcesReserve a Room
Please review the following guidelines and requirements for reserving a room within the Department of Biomedical Engineering.
The BME conference room (Tech E311) can be reserved by submitting a request through Outlook Calendar and selecting “BME Conference Room” from the Room list. If you have any questions, please contact Jonathan Parker or Brianna Bullock to reserve the BME conference room.
The following policies apply to all non-BME meeting requests:
- No recurring events
- No day-long events
- No reservations outside of regular office hours (8:30 am-5:00 pm, Monday through Friday)
Please follow the instructions below to use the BME Machine Shop (Tech EB53).
- Register your NetID in the FOM system
- Register your WildCard in the FOM system. You may register your card by swiping it at any of the following: NUANCE Center, NUFAB, Physics Machine Shop, Cryogenics Facility, BME Machine Shop.
- Activate your access to the BME Machine Shop by emailing Yun Kim.
- Log in the FOM system and choose instrument & schedule.
- Two people are needed to work in this BME machine shop. Two eligible cards must be swiped within one minute consecutively to open the door. Failure to comply will result in removal of FOM privileges.
- Swipe two WildCARDs again when you leave the room and close the door