Graduate StudyAT&T Employee Discount
Northwestern University’s McCormick School of Engineering and Applied Science has partnered with AT&T. Eligible AT&T employees will receive a 10% discount on tuition for several Professional Masters Degree programs listed below.
- Master of Engineering Management (MEM): The Master of Engineering Management (MEM) program is designed for experienced engineering and science professionals who want to develop core management and leadership skills, while staying on the cutting edge of technology.
- Master of Product Design and Development Management (MPD2): The Master of Product Design and Development Management (MPD2) program is intended for active professionals eager to master the concepts and tools of product design and development.
- Master of Project Management (MPM): The Master of Project Management (MPM) program is designed to prepare technically qualified individuals for leadership roles in the construction, operation, and management of major civil and environmental engineering projects.
- Master of Science in Information Technology (MSIT): The Master of Science in Information Technology (MSIT) program is uniquely designed for information technology professionals who want to improve and broaden their technical skills, while learning the application of business principles.
- Master of Science in Executive Management for Design and Construction (EMDC): The Master of Science in Executive Management for Design and Construction (EMDC) is an online, 12-course program providing an executive-level education focused on the design and construction industries.
For more information, please fill out the form below or email Ward Lavino, Assistant Dean for Professional Education Programs.