McCormick School of Engineering, Northwestern University
Office of Information Resources
McCormick IT utilizes information technology as a strategic resource of the school. We are dedicated to advancing the influence and competitiveness of McCormick through the effective development, implementation and support of information technology.
What we do
- Desktop, laptop, server support for constituents in the school
- Support of teaching technology, including site licensed software and computing labs
- Design and development of web sites within the school
- Support of high performance computing clusters for research
- Oversee and implement technology support of McCormick events through video, webcast and other multimedia services
- Enable use of technology for effective communication to internal and external constituents
- Linux/Unix support services
McCormick IT Contents
Questions? Comments? Suggestions?
Extension 7-3713 on campus